Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Honda CBR650F
Stock Image: Matte Black Metallic
Forget About Limits.
Bikes used to be arranged around how big their engines were: 250, 500, 750 or 1000cc. Then inflation set in, and 500s became 600s, and the 750s became 800s. Unless you were racing in a special displacement grouping, it all seemed a little silly. Didn’t we all just want a great motorcycle, regardless of some arbitrary engine size?
Well, that’s what you get with the CBR650F, and why riders find is such a joy. A truly fun ride at a great price, it's both practical and fun—what Honda does like no one else. Its inline-four engine specifically tuned for low-to-midrange torque, delivering a powerband that’s suited for a wide range of riding styles. Weekday commuter, weekend sport riding, long trips, short hauls, solo or with a passenger—the CBR650F does it all.
Bang for Your Buck: This is a machine that offers an incredibly high fun factor while keeping real-world budgets in mind. Its ergonomics and performance will keep you excited and its price and features will keep your wallet.
Inline-Four Engine: Honda pioneered the modern inline-four layout and we’ve never looked back. With smooth running and offering terrific performance, the CBR650F’s powerplant is one of our best.
Twin-Spar Steel Frame: Rock-solid handling starts with a rock-solid chassis. The CBR650F’s frame is strong for sharp, responsive handling, but not too stiff for casual, everyday riding.
Multi-Function Instruments: The CBR650F offers a digital LCD instrument package. Everything is clearly visible, night or day, and includes all the info you need for longer trips or cross-town commutes.
- Engine Type: 649cc Liquid-Cooled Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 46mm
- Induction: PGM-FI Programmed Automatic Enrichment Circuit, with 42mm Throttle Bodies
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 11.4:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm Fork; 4.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Front Brake: Two-piston calipers with dual 320mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 240mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 25.3° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 101.3mm (3.98 inches)
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Seat Height: 31.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 461 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD*
- Model Id: CBR650F
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Red, Candy Blue, Matte Black Metallic
- Engine Type
- Inline Four-Cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 46mm
- Compression Ratio
- 11.4 1
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm Fork; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock with spring-preload adjustability; 5.0 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Two-piston calipers with dual 320mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 240mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 57 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- 25.3 deg.
- 101.3mm (3.98 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 461 lb.
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain
- Red, Candy Blue, Matte Black Metallic