Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Hustler Turf Equipment RAPTOR SD 54
Call for Price
The Raptor® SD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn with a deep fabricated steel deck, toughest front end with large 13 x 6.50 front tires, and exceptional control and handling. The Raptor SD also features an industry leading Kawasaki engine that provides unmatched power versus the competition.
- Kawasaki Engines: Kawasaki Premium V-Twin engines offer durability, dependability, and the power you need to get the job done.
- Heavy Duty Welded Deck: The heavy duty welded steel deck offers superior strength and durability.
- Heavy Duty Fabricated Frame: Hustler's heavy duty fabricated frames are the best in the category.
- Low Seat Height: Provides exceptional control and handling.
- Heavy Duty Front Caster Forks: Heavy duty front caster forks with industrial steel ball bearings.
- Patented Automatic Park Brake System: A simple, convenient and patented system that automatically engages the parking brake when you open the steering levers.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP: 23HP*- FR691V
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Engine Warranty: 3 year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: HydroGear 2800
- Speed: 7.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 54"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" - 4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 4.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,900 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" shafts and sealed ball bearings with triple protection seals
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11 ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" steel bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ sealed ball bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial duty steel roller bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" steel
- Seat: Molded vinyl, adjust., susp. springs, and armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 20 x 12 - 10
- Weight: 650 lbs
- Height: 42"
- Length: 73"
- Width: 55"
- Tire Width: 46"
- Acres Per Hour: 3.27* (*Number based on 80% efficiency. This rating is to account for actual mowing conditions including overlapping, turning and terrain.)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- 726 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HydroGear 2800
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 - 6; Drive: 20 x 12 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag