Inventory Unit Detail
Honda Power Equipment SSET
Call for Price
Honda Power Equipment
- Creates a neat & tidy finish to your lawn
- VersAttach System - multitool flexibility
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads
- Converts your VersAttach Powerhead into a easy to use edger: The edger attachment makes your VersAttach powerhead into a heavy duty edger suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Get a clean-cut lawn without the back-ache.: Creating a neat finish to your lawn is easy with our edger attachment – it creates a tidy and attractive garden edge around flowerbeds, pathways and patios for perfect-looking grass.
- Long lasting metal anti-wear strip: The edger's anti-wear strip is designed to work hard without letting you down.
- Multi-tool flexibility: VersAttach System: The edger is part of Honda's exclusive VersAttach System. It is interchangeable with any of 5 other options: trimmer, pruner, hedge trimmer, cultivator, and blower.
- Pairs with both the UMC425 and UMC435 Powerheads: The edger attachment connects with either Honda VersAttach powerhead for instant power.
- SureLoc System: Twist, lock, and go!: The innovative SureLoc™ joint locking system makes it easy to connect attachments with confidence. Just push and click to lock your attachment in place. No tools are required! SureLoc™ takes the guesswork out of knowing if the attachment is properly secured to the powerhead.
- Handy Attachment Hook for Storage: Every VersAttach attachment comes with a handy hook for easy storage. The cap also prevents dirt and dust from building up in the spline.
- Blade guard protects from debris: The edger features a blade guard for safety. It also keeps grass clippings, soil, and sand being scattered across the lawn.
- Use and store in any position: Honda's unique 360 degree inclinable engine can be used, rotated, and stored in any position.
- Quick acceleration and excellent torque for demanding jobs: Designed to take on tough jobs without bogging down. Strong low-end torque characteristics allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle, increasing fuel efficiency.
- 3 year residential warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.5 x 7.9 x 14.2 in.
- Weight: 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)
- Blade Length: 7.87 in. (200 mm)
- Residential Warranty: 36 months
- Commercial Warranty: 24 months
- Shaft Length
- 27.5 in.
- 4.1 lb. (1.9 kg)